As the population ages and people live longer, there will be more claims brought by people who may have various levels of diminished capacity. Learn how to
1. Best present an arbitration claim in this situation with this type of claimant;
2. How to best defend the arguments that will be brought by the defense in this situation;
3. How to best prep your client who may have some level of diminished capacity;
4. Understand what a guardianship/conservatorship/power of attorney is and how this can effect your case;
5. Learn the elder fraud statutes in each state.