The Broadmoor requires guests to wear a face mask or face shield at all times while indoors. Face masks will be provided to meeting registrants by PIABA. oors. The Broadmoor's Health and Hygiene Practices 2020 may be found on the attached PDF.
Colorado Mandatory Mask Mandate - From covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance
The order requires people in Colorado who are 11 years and older to wear a covering over their noses and mouths:
- When entering or moving within any public indoor space.
- While using or waiting to use public (buses, light-rail) or non-personal (taxis, car services, ride-shares) transportation services.
People who do not have to wear a mask include:
- People who are 10 years old and younger.
- People who cannot medically tolerate a face covering.
- Children ages 2 and under should NOT wear masks or cloth face coverings.
Research shows that people who have no symptoms can spread COVID-19. Wearing a non-medical face mask helps minimize the spread of the virus.